• Honest Officer
  • 6 years ago

Assistance to update property tax payments

Reported on December 2, 2014 from Kottayam , Kerala  ι Report #47758

I had met the Village officer staff to regularize payment of property tax and obtain a Possession certificate for a property whose records were not complete.
I got all assistance and I could not get the officer concerned to either take a gift or money for the time and support allotted by him to me.May God give him and his family the best.Hope there is some method how I can get him rewarded officially.

What is your reaction after reading this report?
comments powered by Disqus